20 Double Fine Years: Legend Edition
Pre-order exclusive edition. 20 Double Fine Years: Legend Edition is only available through the pre-order period and will not be available for general retail release.
Free shipping for US and UK customers during pre-order period only. Other regions benefit from reduced shipping costs during pre-order period.
Ships Q2 2021. Payment taken at pre-order.
Legend Edition exclusive features:
- Luxury cloth cover
- Gold foil detailing
- Debossed impression of Double Fine's iconic two-headed baby logo
- Limited edition, only available via pre-order
- Over 280 pages
- 210 x 297mm landscape format
- Thread sewn binding for increased durability
- Fold-out gatefold pages with selected key art
- Hundreds of images from concept art to full renders, including never before seen images selected from Double Fine's digital and physical art archive
- Created in collaboration with Double Fine Productions, based on extensive research and interviews with Double Fine staffers, present and past, and many of the studio's long term collaborators.
Everything that the Standard Edition is and more! Featuring the same exciting 280+ pages of Double Fine art and insight with all of the luxury of lithographic printing, thread sewn binding and showstopper fold out page art.
Led by Tim Schafer, Double Fine is about creativity, stories and fun, its games having brought joy to zillions (millions, probably, but still pretty good) over the 20 years since it made the right move and decided to exist.
Double Fine: 20 Years explores the people, ideas, inspirations and goals that have resulted in everything from Psychonauts to Costume Quest, Brütal Legend to Broken Age and stacks more.
Get yours now before they’re all gone and you’re relegated to trying to find one on eBay!
"I summoned my court scribes and said, "Pen me a tome, worthy of the ages, so that I shall remember every amazing detail of this crazy ride we've been on, and so that nobody, not even I, forgets this amazing story." And so they did." - Tim Schafer, Double Fine
“This is a book so good that it’ll make you want to pluck your eyes out. So make sure you’re wearing your goggles…” - Razputin Aquato, Psychonaut agent.
“We make books. Books need reading, so you should read it. To do that you’ll need to buy it, so you should buy it.” - Indie By Design, Creators of 20 Double Fine Years..